We Want To Hear From You!
Ready to take your career to the next level? 3e is always excited to talk to exceptional Environmental Professionals seeking a challenging and rewarding work experience. 3e offers competitive salary and benefits packages, a flexible work environment, opportunities for professional development and a workplace ethic that treats employees with fairness and respect. 3e is an employee-owned company; our employees truly are our greatest asset!
Current Career Opportunities
Environmental Permitting Specialist : Blacksburg, Virginia
EEE Consulting, Inc. (3e) is currently seeking a full time mid- to senior-level Environmental Permitting Specialist to join our team of environmental professionals in our Blacksburg office. This position includes the following duties.
- Lead field teams in WOUS delineations and stream and wetland mitigation site assessments.
- Responsible for performing project management as well as new business development.
- State and federal environmental permitting for projects throughout the state.
- Field work will be required and will periodically include overnight stays throughout the region for up to four consecutive nights per week. It is estimated that this position will consist of approximately 70% office work and 30% field work.
A successful candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s degree, at minimum, in an environmental field, preferably biology or a related science. Master’s degree preferred.
- Has a minimum of 6 years of experience managing environmental projects and in the field of wetland/stream delineation, permitting, monitoring, and mitigation.
- Has extensive experience planning for and conducting field work, including but not limited to WOUS delineations, habitat assessments, threatened & endangered species surveys, stream assessments, and mitigation site monitoring.
- At least two years of experience of contributing to stream and wetland impact mitigation plan designs is preferred.
- Is a strong communicator with excellent technical writing skills, excellent organization, and excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities.
- Is a motivated, self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Must be comfortable with all technical aspects of work including data assessment, report preparation, as well as preparing work plans and cost estimating.
- Experience with Virginia EIR and/or NEPA and identifying environmental impacts is preferred.
- Professional Wetland Scientist or Professional Wetland Delineator preferred.
- GIS and/or CADD experience, and/or natural channel design training (such as Rosgen) a plus.
Entry Level Civil/Environmental Engineer : Mechanicsville, VA
EEE Consulting, Inc. (3e) is currently seeking an entry level engineer with 1-5 years of experience for our Mechanicsville (Richmond), Virginia office. Ideal candidate will display knowledge of stormwater management and erosion and sediment control practices, stormwater BMP design, SWPPP development, MS4 permits and regulations, TMDLs, and environmental regulations and compliance. Must have or obtain Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control and Stormwater Management Plan Reviewer Certifications within one year of employment. Responsibilities will include inspections and reporting, SWPPP development, and coordination with clients. Experience with AutoCAD (particularly Civil 3D), Microstation, and/or GIS applications preferred. Project and personnel management experience a plus. While an engineering background is preferred, candidates with a background in environmental science or related studies and the technical ability to perform the aforementioned tasks will also be considered.
Interested applicants should submit an employment application, cover letter, and resume via our website: http://www.eee-consulting.com/careers/submit-application. 3e is an Equal Opportunity Employer.